At the Annual General Meeting on 20 April 2023 in Cibus Nordic Real Estate AB (publ) (the "Company"), the following main resolutions were made:
- The Annual General Meeting resolved to adopt the income statement and the balance sheet for the parent company and the group.
- The Annual General Meeting resolved on allocation of the current year's result in accordance with the adopted balance sheet, as proposed by the Board of Directors. The Annual General Meeting resolved, in accordance with the Board of Directors' amended proposal regarding two of the record dates for dividend distribution, that the proposed record date of 22 September 2023 will instead fall on 2 October 2023, and that the record date of 20 December 2023 will instead fall on 2 January 2024. Thus, the distribution of dividend and record dates were decided as follows:
The Annual General Meeting resolved on a dividend to the shareholders of EUR 0.90 per share. It was resolved that the payment of the dividend shall be made on a monthly basis, with twelve instalments, throughout the year. The first instalment shall be EUR 0.07 per share, the second EUR 0.07 per share, the third EUR 0.08 per share, the fourth EUR 0.07 per share, the fifth EUR 0.07 per share, the sixth EUR 0.08 per share, the seventh EUR 0.07 per share, the eight EUR 0.08 per share, the ninth EUR 0.08 per share, the tenth EUR 0.07 per share, the eleventh EUR 0.08 per share and EUR 0.08 per share for the twelfth instalment. The record dates for the dividend payments shall be 24 April 2023, 24 May 2023, 22 June 2023, 24 July 2023, 24 August 2023, 2 October 2023, 24 October 2023, 23 November 2023, 2 January 2024, 24 January 2024, 22 February 2024 and 21 March 2024. The expected date of payment will therefore be 2 May 2023, 31 May 2023, 30 June 2023, 31 July 2023, 31 August 2023, 9 October 2023, 31 October 2023, 30 November 2023, 9 January 2024, 31 January 2024, 29 February 2024 and 28 March 2024.
- The Annual General Meeting granted the board members and the CEO discharge from liability for the management of the Company's affairs during the past financial year from 1 January to 31 December 2022.
- The Annual General Meeting resolved that board remuneration shall amount to EUR 183,600 distributed as EUR 61,200 to the Chairman of the Board and EUR 30,600 per member.
- The Annual General Meeting resolved that the number of ordinary board members shall be five and that the number of auditors shall be one, without deputy auditors.
- The Annual General Meeting further resolved that all board members, namely Stefan Gattberg, Patrick Gylling, Elisabeth Norman, Victoria Skoglund, and Nils Styf, shall be re-elected as ordinary board members for the period until the end of the next Annual General Meeting, and to re-elect Patrick Gylling as the Chairman of the Board.
The Annual General Meeting elected the registered audit firm PricewaterhouseCoopers AB as the Company's auditor for the period until the end of the next Annual General Meeting.
- The Annual General Meeting resolved to adopt the rules for the Nomination Committee in accordance with the Nomination Committee's proposal.
- The Annual General Meeting resolved to authorise the Board of Directors to, on one or several occasions, during the period until the next Annual General Meeting, decide on new issues of shares, with or without deviation from the shareholders' preferential rights.
- The Annual General Meeting resolved to authorise the Board of Directors to, on one or several occasions for the period until the next Annual General Meeting, acquire own shares in the Company so that, as a maximum, the Company's holding following the acquisition does not exceed 10 percent of all the shares in the Company at any given time.
- The Annual General Meeting resolved to adopt a long-term incentive plan targeted to the employees of the Company. The incentive plan is based on warrants and follows the same structure as the Company's previous incentive plans. Furthermore, the Annual General Meeting resolved, in order to ensure its obligations under the warrant plan, on an issue of warrants and transfer of warrants. A maximum of 386,000 warrants may be issued within the framework of the warrant plan.
- The Annual General Meeting resolved to approve the Board of Directors' remuneration report for 2022.
Cibus is a real estate company listed on Nasdaq Stockholm Mid Cap. The company's business idea is to acquire, develop and manage high quality properties in the Nordics with daily goods store chains as anchor tenants. The company currently owns more than 450 properties in the Nordics. The main tenants are Kesko, Tokmanni, Coop, Lidl and S Group.