At the annual general meeting held on 18 October 2018 in Cibus Nordic Real Estate AB (publ) the main resolutions passed were the following:
- The meeting resolved to adopt the income statement and the balance sheet in the annual accounts for the parent company and the group for the financial year 23 November 2017 - 30 June 2018.
- The meeting resolved on allocation of the company's result according to the adopted balance sheet in accordance with the board's proposal. Consequently, it was resolved on a dividend in accordance with below:
Of the unappropriated earnings of EUR 303,752,970, a dividend of EUR 0.6 per share shall be paid, corresponding to a total amount of EUR 18,660,000. The dividend shall be paid with EUR 0.2 per share and per annual quarter. This sums up to EUR 0.8 per share distributed over a full calendar year. However, the meeting resolved upon an amendment to the company's articles of association to change the company's financial year from split to a calendar year (see further information below). This means, considering that the company will apply a shortened financial year for the period 1 July 2018 - 31 December 2018, that the next annual general meeting will be held in spring 2019. Since an annual general meeting cannot decide on a record date for dividend at a date occurring after the next upcoming annual general meeting, the meeting resolved on three quarterly dividends of each EUR 0.2 per share, i.e. in total EUR 0.6 per share.
It was resolved that the record dates for dividends shall be 22 October 2018, 28 December 2018 and 29 March 2019 and expected dates for payment are 29 October 2018, 8 January 2019 and 5 April 2019.
- The meeting resolved to discharge the board members and the CEO from liability regarding the financial year 23 November 2017 - 30 June 2018.
- It was resolved to re-elect the board members Patrick Gylling and Elisabeth Norman, until the end of the next annual general meeting and to elect Jonas Ahlblad and Johanna Skogestig as new board members. It was also resolved to re-elect Patrick Gylling as chairman of the board.
- It was resolved that fees to the board members shall be EUR 2,000 per month, paid to Elisabeth Norman and Johanna Skogestig respectively and EUR 0 shall be paid to the other board members.
- The meeting resolved to re-elect the registered accounting firm Deloitte AB as the company's auditor for the period until the end of the next annual general meeting.
- It was resolved to amend the following paragraphs of the company's articles of association: § 6 regarding the number of board members and alternate members, § 7 regarding the number of auditors, § 9, 7 (c) regarding discharge from liability for board members and the managing director and § 10 regarding financial year, which is changed from split to calendar year, and to introduce a new § 8 in the articles of association regarding the right to attend a general meeting.
For further information, please contact:
Lisa Dominguez Flodin, CEO Cibus Nordic Real Estate AB (publ)
+46 70 237 71 12, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cibus is a real estate company listed on Nasdaq First North in Stockholm with FNCA Sweden AB as Certified Adviser. The company's business idea is to acquire, develop and manage high quality properties in the Nordics with reputable grocery and discount store chains as anchor tenants. The company currently owns 126 properties in Finland. The main tenants are Kesko (58% of the properties), Tokmanni (25%) and S-Group (8%). An additional 6% of the properties are let to other daily-goods operators like Lidl, Halpa-Halli or independent grocers.
Cibus Nordic Real Estate AB (publ) bjuder in till telefonkonferens/audiocast den 30 augusti kl. 14. Bolagets VD, Sverker Källgården och CFO, Pia-Lena Olofsson, presenterar bolagets delårsrapport på svenska.
Cibus Nordic Real Estate AB (publ) invite to teleconference and audio cast on August 30, 2019 at 14.00 CET. The company's CEO, Sverker Källgården, and CFO, Pia-Lena Olofsson, will present the interim report for the second quarter 2019 in Swedish.
Cibus Nordic Real Estate AB (publ), ticker symbol CIBUS, the real estate company that converts food into quarterly yield, announces that Nasdaq Stockholm approved Cibus for Nasdaq First North Premier. The move to Nasdaq First North Premier is a natural next step in the preparations for the main market listing which is a prerequisite for inclusion in the EPRA-index.
Cibus Nordic Real Estate AB (publ) ("Cibus" or the "Company") has this week through three separate transactions added three daily goods properties to its portfolio. The company has furthermore signed the acquisition of one property, which is estimated to close in January 2020 upon completion. One of the deals closed this week was already signed and announced on 4 March 2019.
Following the refinancing of the first two of its three senior debt facilities, announced in November 2018 and February 2019, Cibus Nordic Real Estate AB (publ) ("Cibus" or the "Company") has now refinanced the final remaining senior debt facility. The refinancing has a positive effect on the Company's future cash flows.
Cibus Nordic Real Estate AB (publ) ("Cibus" or the "Company") has today closed the acquisition of a portfolio of five assets in Finland. The acquisition was signed and announced on 25 March 2019.
Cibus Nordic Real Estate AB (publ) ("Cibus" or the "Company") continues to build the organisation
SFC Holding S.á r.l. ("SFC"), a company owned by Sirius Fund I Grocery SCSp and Sirius Fund II SCSp, has sold a significant part of its shares in Cibus Nordic Real Estate AB (publ) ("Cibus" or the "Company") in an accelerated book-building process, reducing its ownership share by three quarters to approx. 10.3%.
Cibus Nordic Real Estate AB (publ) ("Cibus" eller "Bolaget") publicerar delårsrapport Q1 för perioden 1 januari 2019 till 31 mars 2019.
Cibus Nordic Real Estate AB (publ) ("Cibus" or the "Company") releases the interim report for the period of 1 January 2019 through 31 March 2019.
Cibus Nordic Real Estate AB (publ) ("Cibus" tai "Yritys") julkaisee Q1 osavuosikatsauksen ajanjaksolle 1. tammikuuta 2019 – 31. maaliskuuta 2019.
Cibus Nordic Real Estate AB (publ) ("Cibus" or the "Company") continues to build its own organization with the recruitment of a CFO.
Cibus Nordic Real Estate AB (publ) ("Cibus" or the "Company") has today sold an asset located in Kuopio, Finland to the tenant. The price exceeded significantly the valuation of the asset, but since the asset was small the effect on the Company metrics is also small.
Converting food into yield